- Premier Medical Alliance (PMA) provides solutions for the complexities of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the resulting changes that this Act will have on the current healthcare delivery system.
- Board governance and other leadership roles will be available to member physicians.
- By joining, you participate in the patient-centric referral opportunities from our highly skilled primary care providers to our uniquely qualified specialists.
- Better purchasing contracts will afford you savings in all areas, including office supplies, medical supplies, equipment, IT, and medical malpractice coverage.
- By shifting administrative duties to the Management Company, you have more time with your patients and/or more time for your personal interests.
- You maintain your practice identity which helps patients continue to feel connected to the practice that you built and they trust.
- Group Practice-wide advancements will be shared by all providers with the affordability that would not be feasible for smaller practices.
- Maintain your present location to continue the 'neighborhood feel' for your patients.
- Access to diverse marketing tools which assist in building, engaging and retaining new patients to include website, media, advertising, direct mail, established community relationships, public relations, promotional materials and patient portal. Digital marketing including email, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media are resources available as well.